Instructor Gary Herman
Having trained with 16 different ground instructors and 18 different empty hand/weapon instructors: I Now Teach my Martial Art Way.
- Full Instructor in Jeet Kune Do Concepts and Filipino Martial Arts under Paul Vunak’s Progressive Fighting systems, since 1992 to present.
- Black belt instructor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Official Gracie representative Megaton Dias, since 1995 to present.
- Guro of indigenous fighting arts of the Philippines. Official Representative, Kali Mikita under Punong Guro Mark Mikita, 1998 to Jan 2010.
- Involved in the martial arts since 1986 to present.
- Has appeared in 11 training videos by Progressive Fighting Systems.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist (open and personal weight divisions) Rickson Gracie International Jiu-Jitsu Championships.
- Street level tactics taught to law enforcement and security personnel.
- Offensive and defensive hockey fighting skills taught to NHL and junior prospect level players.
- Corner man for Clinch MMA amateur and professional fighters.